Monday, February 09, 2015

My first post in 2015

This is my first post in 2015. 


Quite late, to be honest. Anyways, here are my values for 2015. And I plan on carrying them on through the year.
  1. lose weight
  2. lose body fat
  3. get in shape
  4. run 1000 km in 1 year
The last one is a bit optimistic one, but hey, plans must be optimistic. It's the only way you can achieve something. Otherwise you do not overdo yourself.

1. I will lose weight
That's number 1. But it is harder done that said. My genetics aren't that good. I have to work hard in order to achieve this.
2. Body fat will be shredded. 
3. Point 1 and 2 will take care of point 3.
4. I will try to run 1000 km which in turn means almost 10 kilometer run every second days. Seems hard, but will try to do it.

So, let's get back to work.

No comments: