There is a wealth of information connecting sleep deprivation to weight gain.
The last line about a "reset" of our bodies/brains is spot-on!
Using "5 Hour Energy" is a mistake unto itself.
- About once or twice a month I sleep well and feel absolutely wonderful but I know it will last less than two days and back to being in a fog - not to mention the long, long, dark nights.
- Too tired to read, too tired to watch TV.
- So more studies are done and relief is NOT on the way.
- I have a Physician friend who spent years doing sleep research.
- He told me - we know nothing - do your best to cope and sleep whenever you can. It is the best advice I ever had.